Patient eAdmissions registration
Thank you for choosing The Victorian Rehabilitation Centre for your hospital stay.
In order to ensure timely processing of your admission, we request that you complete the online admission form no later than 72 hours prior for general admissions.
To assist you with this process, please have the following information at hand:
- Admitting doctor, admission date, procedure date and procedure
- Emergency contact details
- Funding details (e.g. Private Health Insurance, DVA, WorkCover etc)
- Medicare card, concession card(s), Ambulance Membership card
- List of medication(s) and dosage.
Important. If you are registering as a new user, you will also require a valid email address and mobile phone number to submit your eAdmission online.
To easily view the content of your forms once complete, we recommend downloading the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If you are registering as a new user, you will also require a valid email address and contact phone number to submit referrals online.
If you need assistance with submitting an online referral, please contact Victorian Rehabilitation Centre via email or phone 1300 173 422 between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.