Specialist AccreditationThe Victorian Rehabilitation Centre welcomes Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs) to apply for accreditation to our facility by completing the online application form.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss applying for accreditation please call 03 9566 2777 during business hours.
All applications are reviewed for approval by the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) subject to receipt of all required information.
You will be asked to upload the following documentation along during the application process:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of current AHPRA Registration
- Contact details for two referees
- Copy of current Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of insurance
- Amount of cover
- Category of insurance (Please note we do not accept copies of tax invoices, renewal notices or receipts).
- Copy of Radiation Licence (this is legally required if you intend to operate x-ray equipment)